Any chance for an alternate Jedi unlock method?

Shensen

Re: Any chance for an alternate Jedi unlock method?

Postby Shensen » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:36 pm

There were several such threads posted about in various areas at one point. I made the suggestion of either changing the unlock process to include more world bosses as options so maybe you could get away with 3 world bosses and 2 dungeons, since world bosses were always easier to group for. The other option was to change the loot tables in the dungeons so that people would WANT to do dungeons - more people would be down for doing them if there was something worthwhile in them right? As of the last time I played, there was really no reason to do the dungeons other than unlocking so once you were unlocked there was really no reason to ever touch them again - which is a shame since they are there and the time was spent getting them there.

Yeah there will be the people that say 'back in my day I waited six months to unlock - why should it be easier now?' that mindset is not server growth oriented. This is a dead game brought back to life and the majority of its fans are now wizened folks with families. For the person that has an hour or two to login between wife\kid\life aggro and then spends that time sitting in chat looking for group...well, not much reason to hang around when there are other swg options out there that are more casual-friendly.

Personally, I loved everything else about this server moreso than the other servers I've played on. That there are a lot of familiar names from previous servers didn't hurt either. :) Glad to see everyone is still chuggin along and making the best of it. Will definitely keep poking my head in here from time to time to see if this particular issue ever changes. May the force be with you all and more importantly...OOTINI!

TuskenJawa
Event Team
Event Team

Postby TuskenJawa » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:20 pm

If I can get enough interest from the community, I'd be happy setup a dungeon crawl. I can supply buffs and teleports for the event :D
Toni Entooine: Cartel Underlord/Cartel Planetary Governor of Tatooine/Sovereign Ruler of the Glorious Jewel of the Dunes, Mos Entooine TKM/MDoc
Chewtabacca: Arch/Tailor/Merch
Ashiva Nix: Full Ent
Ginga Nix: Sith Youngling
Ton Inot: HK Cultist

TheTinyPebble
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TheTinyPebble » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:21 pm

TuskenJawa wrote:If I can get enough interest from the community, I'd be happy setup a dungeon crawl. I can supply buffs and teleports for the event :D

The one I did seemed to be a success.
"<HK47>Yen doch whatsap YouTube Neeson to do :)"

Parth

Postby Parth » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:06 pm

Lets bring this up for the 600th time, shall we? no prob. Im still down for this.
I especially like to discuss with ppl that dont play here or swg at all anymore. Thats my preference.

Unlock by wb? why not just scratch the whole unlock process then? Make jedi a regular class with its ubar dmg type. Weee.

SWG not family friendly? Play tetris, and not a sandbox mmo. Or anything solo that you can just save and come back to whenever you feel like it. Talking about mindset.. Just play tetris or on bloodfin. Issue solved. Pls Just stop posting the same nonsense over and over again.
Srsly, you dont need to wait in chat. You just open a thread here, organize a group, run the dungeons. Done. Cant blame me for not giving you at least some constuctive feedback.

No reason to get back down? Sure there is no reason if you dont need czerka stuff, speeder, tapes or pearls. Or tons of other stuff that is in fact on the table. ....... yeah.

Ppl keep manage to amaze me with their incompetence in getting shit done. Stop the whine, show some balls, kill the brain and the queen with a 2man group on HC. Become a legend.
Or play tetris.
HQ Weapons on my stocked Vendor@ Theed Palace -5525 4160
send me Mail on "Eky" for your Custom Order.

LF IMP PvPers

Return to “Jedi”