Images of all Tailor crafted items

Mindheist
Friday Feature
Friday Feature

Images of all Tailor crafted items

Postby Mindheist » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:00 am

Ran across this site from my old LIVE server and believe it or not its still active. http://tkfashion.tyger.org/

Can some of the server's tailors verify the items listed and which ones do not exists in game currently. Im going to be working on putting together a visual reference such as this for our server.
Have a great story or an idea for a Friday Feature? Feel free to contact Mindheist, Drenkara or DrDax to share your thoughts!

Kenai Romego
Kira' Navui

Lowsider

Re: Images of all Tailor crafted items

Postby Lowsider » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:17 pm

Cool site, I like that it lists what gets covered by each article of clothing ;)
"Man walks down the street in a Kilt like that, you know he's not afraid of anything ... "

drenkara
Event Team
Event Team

Re: Images of all Tailor crafted items

Postby drenkara » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:54 pm

They are all active. I use TK Fashions all the time. It's great because it lets customers choose the colors and just tell you the number. I just can't stand the color numbering scheme, it's very confusing. I'd love to work with you to come up with something that actually makes sense. I started putting all the tailor stuff in one reference site, but haven't gotten around to doing much with it.
D'ren - Master Ent/Dance/Music/ID and -SR- Guild Leader
Caissa - Master Artisan/Tailor/Architect/Merchant/Politician
Doda - Rebel working her way up the ranks, Master TK/Pistol and other things illegal
Ama'Slayemal - Combat Medic and Master Doctor

Return to “Tailor”